July Summary

Books completed ~ 11
Jodi Picoult - Picture Perfect 4/5 - review
Rachel Caine - Glass Houses 5/5 - review
Rachel Caine - The Dead Girls' Dance 5/5 - review
Rachel Caine - Midnight Alley 5/5 - review
Rachel Caine - Feast Of Fools 5/5 - review
Rachel Caine - Lord Of Misrule 4.5/5 - review
Rachel Caine - Carpe Corpus 5/5 - review
Rachel Caine - Fade Out 4.5/5 - review
Rachel Caine - Kiss Of Death 5/5 - review
Maggie Stiefvater - Shiver (re-read) 5/5 - review
Maggie Stiefvater - Linger 4.5/5 - review

Books bought ~ 19
Rachel Caine - Glass Houses
Rachel Caine - The Dead Girls' Dance
Rachel Caine - Midnight Alley
Rachel Caine - Feast Of Fools
Rachel Caine - Lord Of Misrule
Rachel Caine - Carpe Corpus
Rachel Caine - Fade Out
Rachel Caine - Kiss Of Death
Charlaine Harris - Grave Sight
Charlaine Harris - Grave Surprise
Charlaine Harris - An Ice Cold Grave
Chelsea Cain - Heartsick/Sweetheart omnibus
Alyson Noel - Shadowland
Darren Shan - Cirque Du Freak/The Vampire's Assistant/Tunnels Of Blood omnibus
Miranda Dickinson - Fairytale Of New York
Brunonia Barry - The Lace Reader
Maggie Stiefvater - Linger
Kelley Armstrong - Waking The Witch
Linwood Barclay - Fear The Worst

Books won or for review ~ 4
Candy Gourlay - Tall Story
Alex Scarrow - TimeRiders: Day Of The Predator
Eve Edwards - The Other Countess
Sarwat Chadda - Dark Goddess

Other posts ~
# Teaser Tuesdays - Picture Perfect / Lord Of Misrule / Dark Goddess / Linger
# Top Ten Picks - Must Haves For The Summer / Favourite Books To Movies / Favourite Male Literary Characters / Favourite Books Of All Time

Overall ~
July turned out okay, but only because I read the Morganville Vampire series, which I couldn't put down. If not for those books I don't think I would have hardly read anything this month. I've read the total of 2 1/4 books in the past 2 weeks, because things have just been so hectic, so I really need to get my reading back on track in the next month, starting with Dark Goddess which I'm really enjoying at the moment. I need to finish my other review books and then get to the books I've recently bought which I can't wait to get stuck into! Pretty much every book I read this month was a 'favourite read' I enjoyed every single one of them, which is great. I really hope the next month is the same for me!

2 comments:

Elle said...

Wow, a great reading month! Hope next month will be the same for you too. :)

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I think I need to get myself some Rachel Caine and Charlaine Harris books... I must be missing out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up