It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (17)


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through Books.

In the past week I read:

Linwood Barclay - Fear The Worst 4/5 - review
Eve Edwards - The Other Countess 3.5/5 - review
Carol Lynch Williams - The Chosen One 4/5 - review
Charlaine Harris - Dancers In The Dark (re-read) 4/5 - review

At the moment I'm reading:

Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat, Pray, Love

In the next week I hope to read:

Alex Scarrow - TimeRiders: Day Of The Predator
Alyson Noel - Shadowland

5 comments:

Marce said...

I want to read Fear the Worst, I enjoyed one of his others.

Jennie said...

I will be interested to hear what you think of Eat, Pray Love...I was not a fan.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am with Jennie on the Eat Pray Love - there were parts I liked, and other parts not so much. I would love to read your thoughts on it.

Have a super week!

pussreboots said...

I need to get through my library books before the textbooks arrive. Here's what I'm reading this week.

runnersami said...

What do you think of Eat, Pray, Love? It's been flying out of the library since the movie trailers have begun! Enjoy your week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up