About

About Me

So you want to know a little more about me? Well, as it says in the welcome box, my name is Kelly, I'm 26 and I live in a small town in Cornwall, UK. Reading has always been my biggest passion, even when I was a little girl but some of my other interests include: TV shows, movies, music, writing, exploring history, travelling, scrapbooking, taking photographs, cross stitching, baking and spending time with my loved ones.

About Book Sanctuary

I created Book Sanctuary in December 2008, mainly as a resource for myself to note down how I felt about the books I'd read, but now it has grown into something I love to share with others. I have reviewed a little bit of everything over the years, but my favourite books are usually YA or thrillers as they tend to grip me the most, but as with everything in life there are always exceptions. It didn't take me long to think of the name Book Sanctuary, because reading has always been my escape over the years, so it just seemed obvious!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up