It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (18)


This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through Books.

In the past week I read:

Due a rather awful week long migraine, which still hasn't gone, I didn't manage to finish anything this week, although I am quite close to finishing Eat, Pray, Love.

At the moment I'm reading:

Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat, Pray, Love

In the next week I hope to read:

Pittacus Lore - I Am Number Four
Alex Scarrow - TimeRiders: Day Of The Predator
Alyson Noel - Shadowland

2 comments:

Marce said...

Oh Migraines are no fun, feel better soon so you can get back to reading and feeling comfortable.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have heard great things about I AM Number Four! Hope you enjoy it and feel better fast!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up