August Summary

Books completed ~ 10
Sarwat Chadda - Dark Goddess 4/5 - review
Kelley Armstrong - Waking The Witch 5/5 - review
Linwood Barclay - Fear The Worst 4/5 - review
Eve Edwards - The Other Countess 3.5/5 - review
Carol Lynch Williams - The Chosen One 4/5 - review
Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat, Pray, Love 4/5 - review
Sebastian Fitzek - Therapy 5/5 - review
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games 5/5 - review
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire 4.5/5 - review
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games: Mockingjay 5/5 - review

Books bought ~ 12
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Elizabeth Gilbert - Eat, Pray, Love
Carol Lynch Williams - The Chosen One
Stephenie Meyer - Breaking Dawn
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games: Mockingjay
Rachel Vincent - Pride
Charlaine Harris, et al - Night's Edge
Tess Gerritsen - Whistleblower
Tess Gerritsen - Presumed Guilty
Meg Cabot - Love You To Death & High Stakes
Rick Riordan - The Lightening Thief

Other posts ~
# Teaser Tuesdays - Dark Goddess / The Other Countess / Eat, Pray, Love / Therapy / TimeRiders: Day Of The Predator
# Top Ten Picks - Favourite Book Quotes / Fictional Places
# Bookish Survey

Overall ~
I'm quite pleased by how many I ended up reading in August, because I had a pretty rough month illness wise, and went quite long periods without reading anything at all, so I'm glad that despite that, I managed to rack up 10 books this month. My favourite reads were undoubtedly The Hunger Games trilogy, I adored them and thought it was a fantastic series of books. But I also really loved Waking The Witch and Therapy and would definitely recommend them both too. My least favourite was The Other Countess, but I still enjoyed that one, so I consider this month to be a success! I'm glad summer is finally coming to an end though, I always read more when it's cooler, purely because there's nothing more I love than snuggling in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book when it's cold outside, so fingers crossed that in the last few months before the end of the year I manage to get my reading close to my goal of 150.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Great month of reading!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up