September Summary

Books completed ~ 7
Alex Scarrow - TimeRiders: Day Of The Predator 4/5 - review
Meg Cabot, Stephenie Meyer et al - Prom Nights From Hell 2.5/5 - review
John Vornholt - Coyote Moon 3/5 - review
Cormac McCarthy - The Road 4.5/5 - review
Jay Asher - Thirteen Reasons Why 4.5/5 - review
Tess Gerritsen - Presumed Guilty 4/5 - review
James Dashner - The Maze Runner 4/5

Books bought ~ 11
Rachel Vincent - Rogue
Rachel Vincent - Prey
Rachel Vincent - Shift
Dean Koontz - Relentless
Meg Cabot, Stephenie Meyer et al - Prom Nights From Hell
Claudia Gray - Evernight
John Vornholt/Arthur Byron Cover/Alice Henderson - Buffy The Vampire Slayer omnibus 1
Michael Connelly - Nine Dragons
John Vornholt/Nancy Golden/Diana G. Gallagher - Buffy The Vampire Slayer omnibus 2
Cormac McCarthy - The Road
Helen Kennerley - Overcoming Childhood Trauma

Books won or for review ~ 3
Christopher Stookey - Terminal Care - from Pump Up Your Book
Charlaine Harris - Dead And Gone (signed) - from The Book Club Forum
James Dashner - The Maze Runners - from I Was A Teenage Book Geek

Other posts ~
# Teaser Tuesdays - Prom Nights From Hell / Coyote Moon / Thirteen Reasons Why / The Maze Runner
# Top Ten Picks - Book Covers

Overall ~
I had another terrible month, I'm really just not reading much at all at the moment, which sucks, but I'm really hoping next month is much better. My favourite read was The Road, it was as fantastic as I was expecting. My least favourite was Prom Nights From Hell, it just wasn't what I was expecting at all! In the next month I'm going to enjoy my re-read of the Harry Potter series, and I also have my first book tour coming up next month which I'm very excited about! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up