Book Blogger Hop (9)


Welcome hoppers from the book blogger hop! In case you don't know what I'm talking about, this is a weekly event hosted by Crazy for Books where bloggers and readers can find each other and share their love for books!

If you're hopping by here, leave a comment and I'll be sure to visit you in return! :)

Do you judge a book by its cover? Yeah, I guess I do sometimes, I won't necessarily when it comes to recommendations, but when I'm browing in a store, covers do matter.

4 comments:

Badass Bookie said...

Hi there! *waves*

Just hopping over via hop to wish you a happy bookish weekend! I know everyone says don't judge a book by it's cover but honestly I think good covers equals good books :P

Cheers,
Lisa (Badass Bookie) xx
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

found you through the hop. when shopping to buy on a lark, I'm always drawn to pretty covers and interesting titles. but sometimes i end up with a crappy book! so i'm trying to get better.

Liz said...

Found you through the hop, now following!

Amber said...

Thanks for hopping by my blog and following! I really appreciate it!

It seems like most of us judge books by their covers. It's not the deciding factor for me but it definitely gets me excited.

I'm your newest follower! Have an awesome weekend.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up