Awards (1)

So I'm a very lucky lady and have been awarded four awards in the past week!!

The first award is from Beth at Maybe Tomorrow? and she has given the One Lovely Blog Award ~

Photobucket

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

1. 21 Pages
2. La Femme Readers
3. Book Crazy
4. Erika Breathes Books
5. The Book Guru


The second award is from Susan at Crazy Cat Lady's Library and she has given the Oh My Blog Award ~

Photobucket

1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them.

I've decided to go with 2b and write about my most embarrasing moment...

It happened around 5 years ago, not long after I had started dating my BF, and we decided to go food shopping. We have roughly the same size feet, so he persuaded me to wear his pink converses because he thought they'd look really cool with my outfit. They were a bit big for me, and the ends were a little floppy, but not noticeably so, so I went ahead and wore them. Big mistake! For some reason my BF insisted we climb over this shortish wall with our shopping to cut the journey home a little shorter. I told him there was no way I was going to be able to climb it and he insisted that I'd be fine. So I went ahead and tried to climb the wall, caught the tip of the shoe on the top of the wall, tripped and ended up sprawled on the pavement of a busy street and to top it off my jeans had slipped down and was flashing off my butt. And right at that moment, as if all the cars weren't bad enough, a guy cycled past and started laughing at me. To this day I still cringe when I think of that moment!

And the 5 lucky people I pass this award on to are:

1. Crazy For Books
2. I Should Be Writing
3. I Was A Teenage Book Geek
4. Manda's Movements
5. Random Ramblings


The third award is from Renee at Addicted To Romance and she has given the Bodacious Blogging Award ~

Photobucket

Here is how it works: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you last read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell people you pass on to they have a blog award!

The past 5 books I read are:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And I pass this award on to:

1. A Fanatics Book Blog
2. Along For The Ride
3. Pop Culture Junkie
4. Teens Read And Write
5. The Crooked Shelf

The fourth award is from Medeia at Medeia Sharif and she has given me the From Me To You Award ~

Photobucket

I'm passing this on to the following 5 blogs:

1. Brizmus Blogs
2. I Want To Read That
3. Lily's Bookshelf
4. Media Molly
5. The Ninja Librarian

Thank you so much for the awards ladies, and I hope the people I've passed them on to enjoy them too!

9 comments:

Eleni said...

Aww thank you sooo much!!!! You're so sweet! :)

I Want To Read That said...

Thank you so much - and congratulations on all those awards:)

Linna said...

Thank you so so much Kelly! Whee, that was very sweet of you >.< And congrats with all those awards, that's amazing!

Sara said...

Aww that was very nice of you! And congrats on all your awards, you really deserve them :D

Emily said...

Than you so much! That's so awesome. :) I appreciate it greatly. And congrats to you as well!

Brent Taylor said...

Great awards! Congrats.

Erika said...

aww thank you kelly! it's very much appreciated :) and congratulations on all your awards! :D

kavyen said...

Congratulations on your awards. Very well deserved.

I had a good laugh at your embarrassing moment. LOL LOL! Thanks for sharing!

Elle said...

Thank you SO much Kelly! Hope you get many more awards! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up