The Awakening by L.J. Smith


No. of pages: 199
Rating: 4/10
Series: Vampire Diaries (Book 1)

Synopsis: Elena Gilbert is used to getting what she wants and she wants mysterious new boy, Stefan. But Stefan is hiding a deadly secret - a secret that will change Elena’s life forever...

Review: Stefan, sick of life hiding in the dark, goes to Fell's Church to try and fit in as a new high school student but when Elena Gilbert sees him, she's determined to have him. But what she doesn't know is he's hiding a dark secret...

It took me ages to get into this book, I felt the story at the beginning just seemed to drag and wasn't interesting at all. It did start to pick up around page 100, but was still pretty predictable. The characters aren't particularly endearing, in fact I quite dislike the main character who is just the shallow popular girl at school determined to have the new good looking student. I have the rest of the books, so I will be carrying on with the series, but I seriously hope they get more of a plot.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up