June Summary

Books completed ~ 12
Kelley Armstrong - The Summoning 4.5/5 - review
Kelley Armstrong - The Awakening 5/5 - review
Kelley Armstrong - The Reckoning 5/5 - review
Alex Flinn - Beastly 2.5/5 - review
Nicholas Sparks - Dear John 5/5 - review
Stephenie Meyer - The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner 4/5 - review
Gayle Forman - If I Stay 5/5 - review
Ben Sherwood - The Death And Life Of Charlie St. Cloud 4.5/5 - review
Tess Gerritsen - The Killing Place 5/5 - review
Lauren Oliver - Before I Fall 4/5 - review
Nicholas D. Satan - The Devil's Diaries 4/5 - review
Suzanne LaFleur - Love, Aubrey 4/5 - review

Books bought ~ 7
Gayle Forman - If I Stay
Nicholas Sparks - Dear John
Stephenie Meyer - The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner
Karen Rose - I Can See You
Lisa Gardner - The Neighbour
Patricia Cornwell - The Scarpetta Factor
Jodi Picoult - Picture Perfect

Books won or for review ~ 4
Alison Kervin - WAGS at the World Cup
Tess Gerritsen - The Killing Place
Nicholas D. Satan - The Devil's Diary
Tom Reynolds - I Hate Myself And Want To Die

Other posts ~
# Teaser Tuesdays - The Summoning / Dear John / The Death And Life Of Charlie St. Cloud / Before I Fall / Love, Aubrey
# Top Ten Picks - Female Characters You Admire / Literary Crushes / Favourite Writers / Favourite Reads So Far This Year

Overall ~
I'm glad I managed to read a few more books in June than I managed in May, although I still need to boost it up a bit if I hope to make it near my goal of 150 books read this year. My favourite reads were Dear John and the Darkest Powers trilogy, although I really enjoyed all but one book this month, so that was great. My least favourite was Beastly, I think my hopes were too high for that one, and so I ended up pretty disappointed. I'm hoping to read 15+ books in July, fingers crossed that it manages to happen!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up