November Summary

Books completed ~ 6
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire 5/5 - review
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix 4/5 - review
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince 5/5 - review
J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 5/5 - review
P.C. Cast - The Fledgling Handbook 3/5
Erica Spindler - Blood Vines 4/5

Books bought ~ 6
P.C. Cast - The Fledgling Handbook
Rachel Caine - Ghost Town
Erica Spindler - Blood Vines
Claudia Gray - Hourglass
Paulo Coelho - The Alchemist
Dean Koontz - Breathless

Other books incoming ~ 4
Daniel Waters - Generation Dead (book ring)
Mitchell James Kaplan - By Fire, By Water (review)
Immaculee Ilibagiza - Left To Tell (swapped)
Susan Hill - The Small Hand (book ring)

Other posts ~
# Teaser Tuesdays - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Overall ~
I got so busy at the end of November trying to finish stitching my christmas decorations, that the great start to the month came to a complete stand still, which is disappointing. My favourite reads were the Harry Potter books, it was lovely to re-read them. My least favourite was The Fledgling Handbook, although it wasn't bad, I just felt a bit ripped off paying so much for a book that had barely anything in it! I'm not sure how much I'm going to manage to read in December, but I'm hoping to atleast read 5 or so, but I guess it depends how the festive season will go!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up