In My Mailbox (23)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren, and sums up my past week in book purchases!

So this week I bought just 1 book:

Photobucket

Jill Mansell - Solo

When Tessa Duvall, a struggling artist, reluctantly agreed to accompany her best friend Holly to a party at the elegant Charrington Grange Hotel, she had every intention of sneaking off early. For parties full of strangers bored the knickers off Tessa and this one proved to be no exception - until she encountered Ross Monahan, whose wicked reputation was as high profile as the hotel he owned and ran with such panache. But whilst Holly set about ensnaring his reluctant brother Max, Tessa simply accepted Ross for what he was, a sensational one-night stand...until she realised, weeks later, that one-night stands can have far-reaching consequences...

7 comments:

CHRISTIE said...

What a pretty cover! Sounds like an intense read though. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

OOO that sounds good! I may have to check that one out! I have never heard of Jill before. My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Holly said...

Aw, don't you hate slow weeks in books? I guess it gives us time to catch up on our tbr piles but still I love seeing something new every week.

Belinda said...

Hope you enjoy your book :)

Come see what in my mailbox

Gabrielle Carolina said...

Very pretty cover!
If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-
http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/2010/10/imm-7.html
Blessings,
Gabrielle

Rachel said...

Solo sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out :)


Come and visit me tomorrow for a new meme, On My Radar :)

Heather said...

New follower here...
lol, some weeks are just slower than others... but it's not like our TBR piles aren't huge anyways XD

Check out my In My Mailbox!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up