Top Ten Picks: Best Villains

Top Ten Picks is a weekly meme by Jillian about your top 10 picks! Each week, there will be a different theme and this weeks theme is 'best villains'. So here are my top 10 best villain picks (in no particular order) ~

Photobucket

1. Victoria (Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer)
2. Voldemort (The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)

Photobucket

3. Severus Snape (The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
4. Beast (Beauty by Robin McKinley)

Photobucket

5. George Harvey (The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold)
6. Dexter (Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay)

Photobucket

7. Hannibal Lector (The Silence Of The Lambs by Thomas Harris)
8. Sir Leigh Teabing (The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown)

Photobucket

9. Silas (The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown)
10. The Headless Horseman (Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving)

So who are your best villians?

5 comments:

Sara said...

I definitely agree with Victoria and Voldy(my nickname for Voldemort)! I can't stand those two haha ;D

Unknown said...

Dexter is a great choice, though I don't ever think of him as a villain! Obviously he is-that just shows how well those books (and the series) are written that we root for the serial killer!

Jillian said...

Wow I definitely agree with George Harvey -- I am still scared of him until today.

brizmus said...

What about Jafar?!? He's my favorite villain!

Unknown said...

Definitely agree on Voldemort. Creepy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up